REFMAN - Refit/Repair Management System - Contractor Comparison Module
- Extends the facilities of the Cost Control Module to allow the loading/ recording of bids/quotations from specialist Contractors so that these can be compared against one another and/or compared against quotations from Yards, on a job by job basis in a mix of currencies. Quotations from equipment/spare parts suppliers can also be compared in the same way if required. The cost of owners arranged contractors will still be included in the specification as an estimated cost in your own base currency under your chosen Owner's Cost Category, exactly the same way as they were previously. However with the Contractor Comparison Module, these costs can be obtained directly from the Contractor's original bid/quotation without the need for a "one-off" manual conversion to your own base currency.
- If you already use Refman and would like a trial licence for this module, then please contact Minitech Systems.
REFMAN - Refit/Repair Management System - Shipyard
- Allows the Superintendent to "rate" a
yard's performance during and after a docking. Ratings can be given under
any number of user defined headings (for example, Facilities, Services,
Equipment, Response Speed, Cooperation, Communication, Engine Work, Steel
Work, Safety, Prices, etc.) and the Superintendent can also record comments
to qualify these ratings. On completion of the docking, the completed
ratings are stored centrally so that an overall average rating can be
produced for each shipyard. This overall average can be shown on the Yard
Bid Comparison Report to assist in yard nomination decision. You can also
produce a ranked list which shows yards in order of their overall average
which can help in deciding which yards to invite to tender when sending a
- If you are interested in purchasing a licence for
this module, then please contact Minitech Systems.
REFMAN - Refit/Repair Management System - Shipboard Defect
- Makes Shipboard Defect Recording a
"2-way" process rather than "one-way as at present. This
allows the ship to assign a priority to defects they report and allows the
Superintendent to indicate what is to be done about them by setting a status
(one of which might be "assigned to next DD spec, but also include
things like, "office to arrange contractor", etc.) This status
is then transmitted back to the ship to give ship's staff feedback as to
what the office have decided to do about reported defects. This is not
just restricted to D.D. items but can be used for all defects reported
onboard as it allows defects to be tracked from reporting through until
REFMAN - Refit/Repair Management System - Online Demonstrations
- If you are not familiar with Refman and interested in taking a look, let us know so we can arrange a mutually convenient time for us to show you the software via TeamViewer Meeting, Zoom, etc..
PAXSTAB - Trim & Stability System for Passenger Vessels
- Engineer's Sounding Input Module now available.